We are thrilled to be welcoming you back for viewings here at Oaklands Park!
The housing market is currently open and the health and wellbeing of our visitors, colleagues and wider community are important to us. We therefore outline below our Covid-19 holiday home viewing procedures:
1. All holiday homes for sale will be kept clean and tidy. Particular attention will be paid to sanitizing “touch points” – such as door handles and surfaces that are likely to have been touched, or will be touched.
2. Viewing appointments are essential, so that homes can be checked (& re-sanitized if necessary) and viewings appropriately spaced out.
3. Those wishing to view homes will be asked if they have had any Covid-19 symptoms within the last 14 days, or if they are shielding. We are not currently able to meet shielding customers.
4. Visitors numbers will be kept to a minimum. Additional persons will be encouraged to wait outside and enter once the viewing customer has exited.
5. Prior to each visit, windows and doors will be opened to facilitate air flow and minimise the touching of door handles etc.
6. The Government guidance on social distancing will be adhered to at all times (currently 2 metres).
7. We ask customers who wish to view to wear a mask at all times whilst inside the holiday homes and use hand sanitizer when they arrive at the park.
8. We will open the door to the holiday home and allow customers to enter, whilst our member of staff waits outside. If they do need to go inside as well for any reason, social distancing measures will be maintained and they will stay in a different room to the customer.
9. We ask that viewing customers do not to touch anything that is not essential.
10. After the viewing is complete, we will re-sanitize all surfaces.
Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to greeting you on park!